A school uniform is valuable in contributing?to the ethos of Shanghai Livingston American School as well as setting the tone for the school dress code. School uniforms instill a sense of camaraderie and belonging among students, and as a result, reinforces positive behavior Furthermore, school uniforms encourage and instill esprit de corps, which further unite and identify SLAS students as wildcats!
It is the responsibility of parents to ensure that their student arrives to school in conformance with SLAS uniform policy. All students are to wear clothes that are freshly laundered and presentable, and in a good state of repair.
We strongly suggest that all articles of clothing have the student’s name written on the inside of the shirt, so that they may be returned if lost.
Students should be in full school uniform at all times during school day, including breaks and lunchtime.
Download the PDF:
SLAS Uniform Catalog
Shanghai Livingston American School dress code:
- SLAS White or Blue polo must be worn at all times unless otherwise informed by the school.
- Shirts, sweaters, and any other apparel not containing the school logo may not be worn in a way that covers the school polo.
- Students must wear black or blue bottoms.
- This includes pants, shorts, skirts, or dresses.
- Blue jeans may be worn as long as they do not contain holes, are ripped, or have other logos (prints).
Download the Dress Code Handout
Download our Uniform Catalog
Search our website:
- 29 Mar 2019SLAS: Talent Show 2019 Stay tuned for more photos as we update! *Special Thank You to Mr. Robbie & Mr. Jack for the great Photos!...
- 25 Mar 2019SLAS: Timeout International School FairBig Thank You to our SLAS Staff and Admin for the support and time at this past weekend’s International School Fair hosted by Timeout Magazine....
- 22 Feb 2019SLAS Event: Chinese New Year CelebrationDancing, Singing, Performing, and of course SNACKING! Here at SLAS we finished off our week and the end of the Chinese New Year’s Celebration wi...